To file a complaint, you may fill out the form below. Your contact information is optional. We will need the location and a brief description of the possible violation.

If you need assistance with filing a complaint, you may contact the Planning Department at (601)794-1024 between 8:00am and 5:00pm Monday through Friday, except holidays.

Any complaint filed not associated with Planning Department matters may be forwarded as determined to the appropriate department. Please do not use this form for emergency law enforcement, fire, or medical needs.

    Your Problem:
    Public Health Nuisance - high grassPublic Health Nuisance - trash and debrisJunk VehicleOther

    Location of Concern: (required)
    At a HomeAlong a StreetAt a Business